This article applies to:
EaseUS Todo Backup 5.3 and later version
An error message "Failed to create file" may occur in trying to recover or clone.
Error code: 0X***38105
1. There are already files with the same name in the location.
2. The number of files has exceeded file system limits
3. There are connecting or transferring errors when trying to back up to an external device.
4. The target hard drive has physical problem.
1. Make sure there's no file with the same name in the location.
2. Limit transmission rate in Backup options - Speed.
3. Verify the destination can be accessed and you have sufficient privileges to write to the location.
4. Try to back up to a local device if it fails to write to an external drive or network destination.
Contact EaseUS Support Team if the issue cannot be resolved with the solution.