Activation and WinPE Bootable Disc Issue in Version 9.x
- RSS feed
- Add Date: 2013-05-03 01:53:10 Update Date:2015-06-15 22:18:37
This article applies to:
EaseUS Partition Master (All paid editions of 9.x)
This article helps you activate EaseUS Partition Master Free/Trial edition and get the WinPE bootable disc created.
1. If you have purchased EaseUS Partition Master 9.x.x (9.2.2 not included), contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a serial number and the WinPE setup file. If you purchase EaseUS Partition Master after version 9.2.2 is released, go to step 2.
2. Activate the Free/Trial edition. We suggest you copying and pasting the serial number directly, in case that you mistype it.
To activate the Free edition, click the "Upgrade" button.
To activate the Trial edition, click the "Activate"button.
3. Close the Free/Trial. Download and run the WinPE setup file. You need do this after activating the Free/Trial, or you will see following message.
4. Click the "WinPE bootable disk"button to create a disk.