- Data Recovery For Windows
- Data Recovery Wizard FreeDownload
- Data Recovery Wizard ProBuyTry
- Data Recovery Wizard TechnicianBuyTry
- Email Recovery WizardBuyTry
How Root and Enable Debugging Mode of an Android Device
- RSS feed
- Add Date: 2013-12-20 04:34:34 Update Date:2015-06-15 22:11:07
This article applies to:
EaseUS Todo Backup 6.5
Android 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
Root the device
Rooting is often executed with the goal of removing limitations that hardware manufacturers specified on Android devices, resulting in the ability to alter system settings, run specialized apps that require administrator-level permissions, or perform other operations that are usually inaccessible to a normal Android user.
The operation is required before using E-MobiBackup to create a backup for important data on your Android device.
Many free tools are incapable of finishing Root procedure within few mouse clickings, Kingo Android Root is one of them with an easy-to-operate interface, simply pressing Root button on home page can break the limitations on the device and finish the root job easily as long as the Android device is connected normally.
Enable USB debugging
For Android 2.3:
Enter Settings > Applications > Development > enable USB debugging.
For Android 4.0 - 4.1:
Settings > Developer Options > enable USB debugging.
Android 4.2 or newer:
1. Enter Settings > About phone.
2. Tap Build number 7 times in rapid succession until prompt message “you are now in Developer mode”.
3. Back to Settings, enter Developer options.
4.Tick USB debugging.
Smartphone should be installed apk of EaseUS Todo Backup. You can download it by scanning QR code below.
<This QR code is only for EaseUS Todo Backup 6.5>
Or directly connect your smartphone to computer with USB. When backing up first time, EaseUS Todo Backup will automatically transfer its application to smartphone. Please confirm whether it is installed properly.